Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel better known as Kizz Daniel is a Nigerian singer, song writer and performer who came to limelight with the hit single “Woju”.
Kizz Daniel who was born on June 27, 1992, hails from Abeokuta North, a local government area in Ogun state.
He studied Ogun international montessori nursery and primary school and studied Water Resources Management and Agrometeology at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Kizz Daniel who started doing Music at an early age, had the full support of his father.
With Musical influence from the likes of Danfo Driver, Zulezoo, Oritse Femi, 2face Idibia, 9ice, W4, Wande Coal, Owl city and Ed Sheeran, he kicked off his career professionally in 2013 when he was signed by Emperor Geezy into G-Worldwide Entertainment.
He released his first official single “Shoye” produced by Beatburx on May 1, 2014 which was accompanied with a Music Video directed by MEX.
The singer didn’t get that much recognition until he released a heart warming single titled “Woju” as produced by DJ Coublon and the Video shot on a location in Lagos as directed by Adasa Cookey.
He dropped the remix of “Woju” featuring Mavins diva, Tiwa Savage and DMW boss, Davido.
In May 2015, Kiss Daniel drops his third single “Laye” along with a Music Video which features cameo appearance from label mate, Sugarboy, as directed by Ani James for AJE Film WORKS.
Kiss Daniel parted ways with G-worldwide in November 2017 and floated his own record label, FLY BOY I.N.C.
He released his first song “No Do” under his new imprint in December 2017.
Kizz Daniel has won numerous awards such as:
- Won Next rated artist of he year at the Extra awards.
- Won Revelation of the year at Maya awards.
- Won Best new act of the year at Nigeria Entertainment awards
- Won hip hop world revelation (2015) at Headies awards.
He has also got nominations such as:
- Nominated for single of the year “Woju” at Nigeria entertainment awards.
- Nominated for most popular song “Woju” at City people entertainment awards.
- Nominated for next rated (2015) at Headies awards.
- Nominated for pop single of the year “Woju” (2015) at the headies awards.